Hello! I’m Martine
I was born in France where I grew up and I later studied and lived in England before deciding to emigrate to Australia with my family in 1999. My interest in energetic healing began when I was in my early twenties, when I realised that there was more to the body/mind relationship than meets the eye.
I started studying Kinesiology in 2001. Over the years, I have continued studying and practicing at the same time, integrating all my knowledge in the balances that I do, to achieve optimum results very quickly. Kinesiology fascinates me because it is such a powerful yet so gentle way of healing the “whole” person. It is truly a “holistic” therapy and my clients are totally involved in their own healing. My family, my clients and myself have derived great benefits from it and I am sure that Kinesiology can help you!
Please feel free to call me to discuss your specific needs before making an appointment. I look forward to meeting you!
- Diploma of Health Sciences and Holistic Kinesiology – College of Complementary Medicine, Hornsby
- Neural Organisation Technique (N.O.T) level 1, 2 and advanced.
- “Coming to Grips with Learning” (N.O.T and primitive reflexes).
- Touch For Health 1,2,3,4 – Kinesiology College of South Australia
- Neuro-Linguistic Kinesiology 1,2,3,4,5,6 – Kinesiology College of South Australia
- Kinergetics 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 – Kinergetics National Association
- R.E.S.E.T. (jaw correction workshop)
- Reiki 1
- Reconnective Healing 1,2